Often times as people we tend to end relationships without fully closing the door. We leave just enough room for a small dash of hope to potentially fill the void and bring things back to what they were. Here are a few quick ways to analyze your behaviors and determine whether you are still stuck on your X.
- You stalk your X on social media.
- You and your X continue to have sexual relations.
- You try to “sleep” [around] your pain away from splitting with your X.
- You can’t stop brining up your X in a conversation.
- You are still upset about losing your X—regardless of who dumped who.
- You are afraid of someone new fulfilling the void from the X.
- Instead of moving on and giving other people a chance you want to just quit trying.
- You allow negativity from the past relationship to spill over onto a new person and/or relationship.
- You can’t stand the thought of your X having any form of relations with another person.
- You continue to attempt to be social with people very close to your X.
- If You can not honestly say you want the best for them… guest what? You are NOT over your X!
–By Ryan Chandler | @NayrRychi
________________________________________________________________________________Ryan Chandler is a 23 year old south side Chicago Native and emerging hip-hop journalist. He is an avid hip-hop enthusiast who is not only immersed in the music but the dynamics of the culture, as a whole. Ryan aims to use his passion for hip-hop and people to further elevate the community. He has written for notable Chicago blogs such as FakeShoreDrive and is a welcomed contributor to the Street Intell brand.